Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rang Samuel and A PHOTO at last...

IF you click on the photo you get an idea of how TALL my son is getting he is nearly 14 the other boy at FAR LEFT is 15 and Samuel nearly reaches the DAD at the BACK !!!! I also hoped to send him away with his old Gi to wear so to save his NEW Gi for competition days Sat/Sun in 2 weeks his old Gi has gone from fitting to NOT FITTING too short in legs and arms, but he took it so he had a spare anyhoo.DUHHHHHHHHHHHH I forgot I had already put this up (gee I must be tired!)

I managed to get billet information we weren't supplied with any before they left, the billet parents have family in New Plymouth and she the mother knows Taupo well (she was thrilled with the mountain and lake scene coasters she could name all the mountains and that impressed Samuel). She has a 13 yr old boy too and older children 19 and 21. SAMUEL is having a ball training is relatively easy he says, AND THE BILLET parents have a PET SNAKE!!!!!! they get to hold it tonight when the DAD is back from his job (works in the mines).

He is managing his contacts ok, woke up yesterday came out in shorts and singlet and the host mother was like OMG its freezing he said why whats the temperature she says 10 degrees he said "heck it was -5 at our place last week and -3 and -2!!" he said its warm but not stinking hot so that's good.

The billet family are in charge of the canteen and food at the tournament so SAMUEL is in pig heaven!! they also had Wii, PS3, and a pool he will be sad to leave me thinks!

I said I would ring on Saturday night once the first day of tournament rounds is done.....

So I can relax a lot now it peed me off that our NZ guys couldn't or didn't supply billet information when I asked last week I mean your child traveling overseas and you don't know to who or exactly where they were going to be based!

I am still in me pj's YAY

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment