Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Long weekend ahead...

I have worked my normal week of hours in just 3 days and have to work tomorrow morning a half day, then I am off work for 4 and a half days. I HAVE to garden plan on spending ONE entire day in the garden should knock out the last of it to be done. ONE garden HEINOUS, 1 small, but fully in sun and 2 in complete shade. SO early morning start on friday, so we can hang at the lake sat/sun/mon I dont need to work on my tan I am one of those ridiculous persons whom sit in the sun and go OLIVE brown immediately people pay exorbetant prices to get my skin colour and I SIT in the SHADE where possible, (thats if we can get across the darn road!!!! SH1 not pretty into Taupo ANY busy week/weekend), have only walked once so far this week but will get a few in over the next 5 days.

Have managed to walk upstairs and downstairs one foot at a time instead of DOUBLE stepping on one step so that is encouraging, in saying that though I did take pain relief tonight first time in over a week, so instead of every night and morning pain relief I am down too just mornings with the odd night thrown in, WHEN I need too, and only little swelling visible on outside right ankle when DAY has been long and tiring, like today did a 10 hour day.

So people stay safe, and will check on in next week around Monday if I havent fallen into the gardens and become a garden ornament, or fallen asleep at the lake like Rip Van Winkle!!! or got the walking bug so bad I am walking the length of the North Island!!!! (inserts Tui Ad here).

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Am not ignoring you have tried to ring you a few times, and you are either at Sue's lol, or not home. Have a great long weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete