Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Why when we exercise.....

WELL me anyways I feel worse for it, yesterday had an ok day, tired earlier yawning NEEDED to hit the pit!!! AND I DID, BUT here in lies the problem did I sleep OH NO, I tossed and turned and hrmmmmpppfffd(maoned), blankets on blankets off, slept miserably HOT AGAIN, and when I awoke this morning was dragging mt feet terribly, into town earlyHOLIDAY MAKERS in Taupo make town and going anywhere a nightmare sometimes and the TRAFFIC chaos (for a small town anyhoo), GOT back from town AND I hit the wall I went to bed for 40 mins and slept DONT know why and FELT much better afterwards, lunch then I had to work.... got home around 6pm and then dinner NOW I have no ENERGY to do anything which peeves me off ALOT, I see people walking int eh cool of the evening and I just can't drag my sorry arrrrsssse up to do that, I really need to do it in the mornings OR ELSE it doesn't get down at all. Water ok food ok exercise not ok, I am feeling that back to the gym WHERE I started my incredible JOURNEY through the Green Prescription whilst training for my first half marathon, (applying to the doctors for 3 months free membership under the guidance of gym people and doctor monitoring my progress, ACCOUNTABILITY to others), might see how appealing it is after another cruddy sleep (I used to go to the gym from 8 - 10.30am 4 - 5 times a week (thats showering included) and LOVED it whilst also WALKING huge kilometres on top of the gym.....
No ephiany's today but no doubt when I am out in the garden early tomorrow morning I will think of thoughts aplenty.

HOPE everyone else is sleeping ok, and if YOU ARE well boo har har to you. (tongue in cheek).
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment