Sunday, January 11, 2009

Slack I know...

havent posted in like 3 days oh well, not much happening. Have been working, and by the end of my day I am tired, SORE foot (from my accident), dinner gets sorted have eaten out every night(at my best friends MY NEXT door neighbour ) so just a waddle down the drive we had a half ham so have shared it all around HAD ham and potatoes and salad, ham potatoe salad and salad, ham steaks eggs and chips ham steaks pnieapple rings and salad, tomorrow having ham and egg pie!!!! tonight we had mixed grill WE pool all ingredients and feed approx 7 people most nights 3 families combined.It works out loads cheaper and well we eat together as an extended family approx 4-5 nights

BUT today I read LeanJanene blog about the dumping and Productive Burping and thought ok, well I had 2 chip sandwiches for lunch (I know not good choices) and BOY about 40 mins later I YAWNED and had watery eyes and it didnt stop for at least an hour and I WAS MAJORALLY sleepy (dumping episode?) So I read up about it and was sure thats what happened, the last 5 days I have been great with food fruit nuts proper snacks good breakfasts etc loads of water BUT TODAY no fruit and no water!!!!! and no exercise I had a very quiet feet up day I worked most of yesterday and after working 6 days I was pretty knackered today not much motiovation happening AND I hate that part I know I have worked all week but HOW come I cant just bounce out of BED HELL I AM ONLY 40!!!What am I going to be like at friggin 60!!!!

Have my fruit and snacks sorted for tomorrow when I am at work I am generally ok with food and water and fruit, as I look after young children we all eat fruit at morning and afternoon dinner times and drink loads of water throughout the day.I get most of my food sorted at night so I am not rushing in the mornings.Have got some scrummy white flesh nectarines and peaches they are soooooo nice apples oranges etc, I have snacks at the moment like cherry tomatoes baby carrots and lebanese cucumbers(mini ones) sweeter and juicer than big ole icky cucumbers,rice crackers nuts and raisins too and about 4 litres of water for my son and I. I freeze 3/4 of our water and as it thaws we have ICE COLD water which I can drink loads more of than tepid water, I have a water filter unit (new filter is $190)bench top unit wont be replacing filter just yet,I purchased a brita filter jug and filters with some shoppiong vouchers I won ages ago and have the Brita just waiting to be used YAY and can have fresh filtered water for approx 18 months once present filter putters out.

Have another long week of work ahead of me and am not sure when I will get in exercise, if not wont stress, am heading to Physio next week down to one appointment per week, (as a result of Oct 11 th accident where I was going 3 times a week), BUT as I am wanting to retrain towrds half marathon, WANT to ensure they will see me on a need to basis should my ankle flairs up (as it is swollen by end of day anyhoo just by normal walking and general daily activity).Which worries me a little BECAUSE when I get up in the mornings some days since the accident I feel stiff AS in the right ankle like a bloody arthritic 90 year old getting out of bed and trying to get circulation into injured joint!!!I know they have told me it will take awhile but gawd I do my exercises for strengthening I keep it elevated pressure bandage it I have done all the right things and continued physio appointments all the way through and doctors appointments SO WANT to see some sort of forward motion and indication of WHEN I CAN start in earnest my training(have I mentioned patience is not MY MIDDLE NAME!!) I am still on anti inflammatory medication BUT only in the mornings and VERY rarely do I take a night time anti inflammatory pill now.THROW on top of that the sinus and snoring SHYTE I am the catch of the century!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL have a good week everyone.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. LOL Blondie my accident happened in beginning of July and I still can't walk more than 2 k's ggggrrrr so bloody frustrating. Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete