Monday, January 05, 2009

Well a midday update

Sorry Jaxx THE 1/2 marathon i was thinking was huntly in MAY, quite doable even at a dawdle!!! went for a 20 min walk didnt check distance just walked slowly and was ok, not pleasant but ok. DID 2 hours gardening instead of weights, and now am off to work start 1pm I keep funny hours so thats it BUT AS per usual whilst gardenign the mind works overtime. HERE are some ponderings, WE ALL know what we have to do, and WHAT has to be done BUT NO ONE likes being told what to do. LIKE .......... YOU HAVE to drink 8 glasses, YOU HAVE to exercise 30 - 40 mins per day, YOU HAVE to loose weight,YOU have to cut down on the following FAT,SUGAR,ALCOHOL,SMOKES, CARBS SO why don't we? I mean how hard can it be? HARD who are we kidding. I awoke at 6.15am thought might as well get started and what did I do, I went back to sleep, awoke 7.15am and then started (and NO JAXX dont ring me when you get up cause I wont be responsible for the responses out of my mouth lol).
Have drunk water as it is hot work gardening, but lets face it ONCE you remember drink water, cut out foods, dont snack, eat right, do your exercises,take the supplements, get up early, THE MIND is already bombarded and frankly my feet hadnt even hit the floor before I had mental lists whizzing through the brain. I JUST get tired reading some of your guys posts !!!
Enough from me I am off to town and then work.

Back from work and general fluffing around: Jaxx I jumped on the scales STILL the same weight NOW she and I both know I AM IN maintainence TRULY I AM I have been the same weight for over 8 months I NEVER GO up or down, I stay the blardy same WHICH leads me to the point of my ramble I belive it is ALL ABOUT EXERCISE ........ and I know from past experience if my weight isnt going up then I must be eating the right amount? And also if it isnt going down, I am fuelling my self just enough to stay consistent. Will try and sort photos to,morrow believe it or not i am tired and I am heading off to nae nae's (bed), and I will probably toss and turn until 10.45pm BY normal bedtime!!!(in this heat too I sooo hate that).

Ciao

1 comment: