Wednesday, January 07, 2009

NO SLEEP.......

AND they say that sleep deprivation is a BIG cause in obese and weight issues NO SHIT!! I know that being sleep deprived makes the following day crappy YOU make crap food decisions, crap exercise decisions (or not), and have a generally crappy day, AND thats how today is starting out I had wicked cramp in my right leg at 3am, the leg I injured SO IT FELT 10x worse!!!!) then I had to go to the loo (toilet), then at 5am some NICE person rang my cellphone and asked for Lisa I said "thanks for ringing the wrong number and waking me you dim shit!!!" and inbetween all that MY SON who suffers with asthma HAS COUGHED all night long and kept me awake. NOW those of you who don't have asthmatics in the family may HAVE A SNORER, and it is the same thing YOU LIE there wishing they would SHUT THE HELLUP, needless to say he has been on the nebuliser already (AND I dont know why in the hell HE DOESNT get up and use IT!!!) this morning. THE heat affects him here in Taupo we can go from 26 degrees down to 3 degrees and it is those temperature spikes that throw him alot!!! MAYBE I should go on the nebuliser... ME thinks a trip to my naturopath for HERBAL or organic sleeping tablets today I am now 4 nights crap sleep and AM feeling it...For those of you reading I am into naturopathic and organic lifestyle where possible and where finances allow (mostly skincare haircare and cleaning products), I used to buy all organic including FOODS when childless and single!!! and have been for about 18 years......

Well have been in the sun for over an hour gardening I find it kind of calming and I feel alot better, finished for the morning and will attempt some more gardening tonight in the cool or tomorrow morning before the heat comes, I have been watching Biggest Loser on channel 3 and find it frustrating they dont talk much about the FOOD side of things, and really focus on the exercise AND BOY do they do it tough!!! Wonder if it would ever come to New Zealand I WOULD audition and give it a whirl for sure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment