Thursday, November 19, 2009

Biting and BLOOD

yep who would have guessed BUT "New Moon" started and we went along with half of town!!!! IT WAS GREAT!!!! Am a Team Edward gal myself BUT AFTER seeing TEAM JACOB in the strip down mode NOT SO SURE NOW!!!!!

I am petrified of thunder and lightning BUT LOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
VAMPIRE MOVIES and alike the mystery mystique and the romance ALWAYS HAS A GIRL swooning and a guy lusting!!!!

Son enjoyed it and we had dinner out!!! I worked late then rushed to the 6pm session! WAS MEANT to be going away this weekend BUT work has sprung HUGE WEEKEND work on me as of 5.30pm TONIGHT AM HIGHLY PISSED OFF!!!!!

SPLURGED on meself this week bought $47 Olay Regenrist Micro Sculpting Face Cream I LOVEEEE IT I have been using it for 3 days AND IT IS SOOOOOOO LUXURIOUS and leaves my skin so dam soft !!!!!

AND have been walking everyday so very proud of myself for that, worked 3 late nights and have to work this weekend will end up doing another 58 hour week AND NOOOOO SUNBATHING yet!!!!!!!!! SO WONDERING how I manage to fit everything IN (WHO KNOWS), but know that answering emails and updating BLOGS at 11pm at night might seem a bit OTT too some but thats how I ROLL!

Have a nice rest of your week
Ciao

2 comments:

  1. You work too much!
    You also read blogs darn late at night!
    Not that I mind seeing your comments coming in just before I head off to bed!
    I thought you worked at a school? How come you working on the weekend? Schools closed on da weekends!
    Don't answer this right now, cos as I said, I'm off to bed!
    nite nite.
    OH and why are you sunbathing? YOu are already nice and tanned! pfffffft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee's girl you need to say NO for work when they do this....... and good on you for getting out for those walks, I am nealry finished packing so can now focus on my walks again.

    ReplyDelete