Sunday, November 08, 2009

Gorgeous SUNNY DAY yay...

ALL this week I have been working extra shifts (whilst the $ is good) THE ENERGY levels tumble), I pulled a 17 hour work day on FRIDAY(ended the week doing 56 hours) and boy did I pay for it yesterday I finished at around 1.30am woke at 8am, lay in bed and procrastinated STRUGGLED around for a walk, then groceries (A CHORE when you are knackered) came home sunbathed and snoozed a little ( well half dozzed(sp)) and managed chicken breasts and salad and the guys had garlic chips I had none!

BUT to get too that point I was up late THURS night washing sheets towels and underblankets, which hung out all day and my son picked everything in when he got home from school I then on FRIDAY morning I cleaned the bathroom kitchen and toilet, then at 6.30am put all my washing out which I had washed the night before and put the last 2 loads on before starting work at 8.30am, when my son got home from school FRIDAY arvo not only did he pick n and fold the washing HE COOKED homemade fish n chips (packet fish and packet wedges and made a little salad) for dinner AND he vaccumed and dusted and wiped the windowsills (he will sooooooo make a wonderful husband and help for some lucky partner!!!!) I GOT HOME saturday morn 1am TO A SPIC n SPAN house, the dishes had been washed and put away from dinner, and all the house was quiet!!!!

I IRONED on Saturday and did a meager grocery shop and THATS ALL I DID, today I have washed more blankets and underblankets and one medium load of clothes !!! WHERE I hear you ask does all ME WASHING come from (I DONT BLARDY KNOW!) gone for a walk and this morning it was much nicer, I have SUNBATHED Friday (in my lunchbreak I lay in the sun for 15 - 20 mins a side)/ Saturday and Sunday so my white legs are noooooooooo more and have now a nice colour going on!!! 2 weeks of 15 mins a side and I have olive tan going on (helps I am part maori!!)

Only 4 weeks to my sons camp HE SOOOOOOOO looking forward to it, We have 95% packed already and just have to get 2 pr socks and his ASTHMA medication and witches brews (homeopathic stuff) organised for camp! YAY

THERE is no one home at the moment AND the house is quiet blimmin lovely!!!!!

I am off to read!!!!!!!!!!!

Having a BBQ tonight yay!!!!!!! Roll on the nice weather!

Ciao

3 comments:

  1. Sheesh you have been a busy girl~!
    Sunbathing... something I want to do too., just need some sun now! pffft.
    Thanks for admiring my bags chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. is. creepy.... I just hit 'send' on the first comment, and I got a comment from you in the same second! CREEPY.
    And just what are you right about? I forgot already already....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I just re-read your first comment of the day... and NO ya don't win any prizes for guessing I would spend money! WHEN DO I NOT SPEND MONEY eh??????

    ReplyDelete