Monday, November 30, 2009

A slightly better sleep...

nothing to write home about BUT marginally better.

I went for the walk last night!!! got less than 500 metres down the road and had TO HOT FOOT it back home FARK FARK FARK ........... just in time AND I WAS SOOOOOOO MAD I went straight back out AND FAIR FLEW around my walk with steam coming out my ears and flames off me sneakers!!!!!

WET and WINDY ish today went to work no big drama there same ole same ole.

Made a scrummy dinner homemade schnitzel asparagus cheesy mashed potatoe, tomatoe zuchinni mushroom red onion layer bake, then I went for a walk!!! THIS time no drama and I MANAGED THE WHOLE LONG ROUTE got home JUST on dark was raining a little BUT figure next few days I may not be able to walk so will get the DREADED stationary bike out (BLURRRRKKK) hate that bike but any leg exercise is good and it fair gets your heart pumping!

The people I work for 1 person WAS REAL SICK on the weekend tummy bug and diarrohea and now I hear tonight 2 more of the family ARE DOWN with it WHY IN GODS name would you riskily expose others unnecessarily (namely me so selfish) if I was THAT CROOK I bet they wouldn't like it IF I turned up at their house AND INFECTED THEIR whole family!!!!! I PURPOSELY kept my son away from that family AS HE HAS camp next week SO HELP ME GOD IF I GET IT, like I NEED TO experience diarrohea!!!!!!!! lol he is coming home every day on the bus to my next door neighbours house so he can AT LEAST stay relatively GERM FREE I have washed and washed my hands and disinfected EVERYWHERE and EVERYTHING!!And everytime I have touched their taps or surfaces I have washed my hands THEY feel very CLEAN!!!

AND on that SHITTY note I am off to bed!

Ciao

2 comments: