Saturday, November 28, 2009

Up at 6.30am WTF

It is meant to be my slobbing DAY I was awake at blardy 6am I got up at 6.30am and had yoghurt and a banana then went back to bed READ some then up again, folded and put away last of washing hung some WASHING out from last night. Put away last nights dishes.

AFTER MY WALK yes I went out walking at 8.45pm (thought I would sneak in a QUICK WALK while all the AUSTRALIAN IDOL BULLSHIT of group songs and dramas get over with then I could settle and watch rest of show!!!!!) IT WAS BLARDY nice cool still just light and I NEARLY MADE it all the way home!!! GOT AS far AS my driveway after a 3km walk and MISSED 90% of Australian Idol as I had a shower to have and clothes too clean and a bathroom to clean up and DISINFECT I WONT SAY ANYMORE!!!!!!!! AND I sat down at 10pm AND ONLY got to see the last 30 mins GEEZ I was wild!

This morning it is overcast and RAIN CLOUDS BREWING!!!!! I have done one SMALL GARDEN we did the rest last night then did housework vaccumming bathroom kitchen etc dinner dishes and thats when I thought RIGHT WALK TIME!!!!!

I am now going to head out the DOOR FOR A WALK as IT IS going to RAIN this afternoon/night and I AINT walking in the RAIN!!!!!

AND SO HELP ME GOD IF I HAVE drama like last nights walk I WILL SLIT MY WRISTS!!!! (sorry if I offend anyone with that term)....

Right HAVE a nice productive day everyone.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great day. I got the Nerf set.. all seems to be good with it. Am I posting it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound about your walk how I feel about work!

    ReplyDelete