Thursday, November 26, 2009

Check Check and Check

Went to the Warehouse (Check), before starting work at school, went to get the naturopathic drops after finishing at school (Check), whizzed home and SUNBATHED yay picked in ooooooooddddlllleeeesssssss of washing (Check) as I washed all our sheets and towels TO HANG OUT in the ferocious winds we have been having!!! and the weather is supposed to be crapola ON sat/sun....

COOKED a mean as steak and mushroom casserole with homemade dumplings for dinner breaded cauliflower and french garlic beans(FRESH), YUMMMMOOO is all I can say...


BUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT Before I had dinner I mowed the lawns and then went on a walk BECAUSE I KNEW IF I sat down and ate the dinner I WOULDN'T get up!!!!

THE ROUND the LAKE CYCLE race is here and the FRIGGIN TRAFFIC honestly left home at 8.15am GOT TO school at 8.59!!! I start at 9am what should have taken 5 mins to get into Taupo took 30mins!!! most frustrating, YES I KNOW the people the money it generates BUT ITS NOT one days disruption its LIKE 6 days disruption THE PUTTING UP of scaffolds and seating and BIKE STANDS and then the cones the marshalls the ROAD CLOSURES!!!!!!

NOT too mention the SERIOUSLY depleted supermarket shelves I AM grocery shopping tomorrow at 8am so as to get LAST MINUTE ITEMS and pantry fillers and then I CAN CRUISE through until Tuesday before shopping AGAIN ( I HOPE) I plan to go to the MOVIES I missed out on seeing Julie & Julia as I got roped into helping a dance group set up for their recital and ferrying clothing and props to our GREAT LAKE CENTRE for the performance, and then when I had sunbathed and MADE SURE the housework and washing was all DONE I had misread the starting time of My Sisters Keeper!!! SO am determined to go to both this WEEKEND!!

Will work tomorrow then Sunbathe and try to fit in a walk then swimming lessons for Samuel he was selected by the Asthma Society funded "Confident Swimmers Children with Asthma" half the fees are paid and he seriously needs to sharpen up his skills he has arms and legs and strokes BUT LOOSES the breathing side of it PANIC and nearly chokes and drowns!!! AND THEN finish the LAST of me housework for A RELAXING weekend OHHHHHHHH but I have to squeeze some gardening in somewhere!too so maybe a semi relaxing weekend...


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment