Monday, November 23, 2009

Just the start of the WEEK WTF!!!

IF YA'll manage to READ through the next several pargraphs GOOD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!




Up at 6.30am hanging out washing, showered then made breakfast and did dishes Samuel made lunches, tidied up out the door by 8am dropped off son's bike to get puncture fixed, off to WOOLWORTHS for groceries before 8.30am where I went to post office to A: post one parcel and pay phone power and cellphone. BOUGHT fruit from quaint little fruiterer on my way to work at 9AM!!!! worked 9 - 12.30pm called into Westpac and ASB paid 2 trademe trades I had won!!! then straight home to sunbathe from 1 - 1.30pm 15 mins a side then up and getting breadcrumbs for tonights dinner. went back to work at 2pm worked 2 - 5.30pm.

Dropped SON at KARATE, came home made homemade crumb schnitzel (mixed herb crumb), corn fritters with cheese, courgette onion and mushroom browned off and then thickened in a tomatoe paste sauce all homemade, also served it up with garlic lemons garden beans FRESH!!!

WHILST doing all that I mixed a double batch of CHOCOLATE CAKE recipe and into the oven that went SERVED dinner got cakes out NOW the pan I cooked the schnitzel in I THEN ADDED mince onion garlic mushrooms and made my AS SEEN ON TV Nacho Mince into the crockpot that went with nacho mix satchet tin tomatoes tin chilli beans and tin spaghetti!!! when I had done all that I had my dinner THEN tackled the MOUNTAIN of dishes and tidied the bench up CUT IN HALF the rectangle cakes lengthwise, packed bag for school with jam and beater (to put together the black forest chocolate cake !!) AND YES wrote a list and note of the things to remeber from the fridge ALSO packed knives and spoons etc and serviettes grated cheese and got sourcream ready for nachos, THEN I COOKED the rice that I serve with the nachos in the foam cups, the rice is 3 cups rice to 6 cups water bring pot to the boil PUT lid on then turn right down NO STIRRING and this is the absorbtion method takes 25 -40 mins approx depending on rice used BUT YOU MUST WATCH it!!!!

Then I did the last of those dishes !!!!!

It was now 9.30pm I watched 10 mins of E.R. AND THEN...........................................................................................................................



I WENT FOR A WALK around the block 20 mins FAST PACED because A in the cool of the DARK EVENING AIR it was heaven (it has been quite hot here!! today) and I needed it too wind down FROM the above fastpaced stressful day as you can see from the above I have been HARD OUT all day and B: I am literally petrified of the dark!

NOW A: I didnt have to go to the toilet!!!

BUT picture a fast paced MAORI GAL doing a CHINESE GEISHA GIRL shuffle (as I dont do RUNNING!!!) as I AM PETRIFIED of the dark BUT I WAS FRIGGIN determined to get a walk in TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO yes my legs ache from the RANGISHUFFLE !!! I am now in my lava lava (sarong) and RELAXING finally!!!!!!! Oh I have put washing on though LAST LOAD so i am well in truly AHEAD!!!! and if ANY FARKER leaves jobs or lists for me TOMORROW I MAY JUST shove them down their throats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tuesdays day is done and dusted have bike to pick up, Doctors appointment for the plethora (sp) of MEDICINES (all asthma related for camp!), then to Post Office and then to SCHOOL by 9.30am speak to TEACHER about 2 camp things then I WILL get home at 1.10 pm and sunbathe some more AND get a walk in at 1.45pm BEFORE I head back to work at 2pm - 8.30pm!!!!!

AND BELIEVE me when I say tomorrow by 9.30am 85% of my weeks jobs will have been completed I am wholeheartedly TELLING the truth!!! THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!

AND if some of you have a headache now I am truly sorry!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Far out!
    I am totally tired just reading all that.
    I would NEVER walk in the dark on my own.. you are A FOOL. I am telling you, it is not safe. You may be getting dark from all the suntanning.. but the bad buggers will still see the whites of ya eyes... lol!
    UNLESS you are walking in a well lit area with lots of cars going by... ???

    ReplyDelete