Friday, November 27, 2009

Fun in the Sun, Rain in Spain

An uneventful day at the SUPERMARKET at 7.50am getting groceries AS ALL THE OUT OF TOWNERS are here and its BEDLAM!!!! went to post office 8.30am at work 8.4oam worked until 2pm THEN SAT and waited until school got out GAWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDD it was hot!!! FOUND a shady spot by the school so I flung the car doors open and annoyed people via TEXT!!!! lol

HAD swimming lessons (well Samuel did), then braved the voyage home THOUGHT it would be horrendous BUT was quite quick MANAGED a lay in the sun 45 mins total, 22 mins one side 23 mins the other!!! and too dam hot otherwise AND I HATE that sweat dripping down your legs,arms,back,neck,face feeling (you get my drift).

Now just blobbing and waiting to get housework done which we are just starting then we will do gardens after dinner in the cool of the evening so WE CAN HAVE A TOTALLY SLOBBY weekend!! (Cause they said it was gonna RAIN) (AND I BLARDY washed all me sheets cause they SAID it was gonna RAIN!!!)...AND IM DOING MY GARDENS TONIGHT because they said its gonna RAIN!!!!!!!! AND I MOWED THE LAWNS last night because they said it was GONNA RAIN !!!!!!!

IT BETTER BLARDY RAIN!!!!!!


I am heading out for my walk after dinner but before gardens!!! becasue they say ITS GONNA RAIN!!!!!! BUT if it doesnt cool down fast it will be walking after the gardens and at night in the DARK!!!!!!! BECAUSE tomorrow they say its GONNA RAIN!!!!!!!!!

Have an awesome weekend everyone....


Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Picking up Nerf set tomorrow (saturday) afternoon. Am I posting it to you?

    ReplyDelete