Monday, November 09, 2009

Cakes,Cooking,Catching my breath...

Monday rolls around fast I woke at 6.10am went for a quick walk then yep you guessed it more washing, went to work (bought some more gear and toiletries for the boys camp!), Then home to COOK dinner, then bake 2 chocolate CAKES then cook rice for tomorrows dinner and prepare a steak and mushroom hot pot in the crockpot so I am ahead for tomorrow so far BUT still up!!!! IT IS 11.30pm I should be in bed BUT AM catching up on emails and blogs!

AND on that short and sweet note !!! IM OFF to nae nae's

Ciao

5 comments:

  1. Stop being so darn organised.. you makin me tired just reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and stop baking cakes. They are not good for you.
    And I don't want to get ideas. Pfffffft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooo... not a bargin shopper! I am EXTRAVAGANT and I make no apologies! We had to scrimp for freaking YEARS when we had 6 kids at home.. now it's NO MORE SCRIMPING... full stop, end of story.
    Do you want to move in to save me money, or just eat me food!???!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you! And less of the freaking details THANKS... there is chocolate in the spare bedroom drawers SCREAMING at me right now. Pfffft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES...looks like I'm stalking you! Those cakes... would go down rather well up here! Any time you are passing..... lol!

    ReplyDelete