Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am officially relaxing....

AND thats what I told myself when I was laying in the HOT AS SUN today I only managed 8mins on one side and 10 mins on the otherside CAUSE FELLA it was TOO HOT!!!

As of 8pm tonight I am relaxing, ALL WEEKLY JOBS (the running around shit type of stuff is DONE!!!!).BUT ............................ I do have to call into the Warehouse tomorrow and see if they have some stuff I need before I start at school, I have some Naturopathic drops to pick up FROM my naturopath (for Samuel to take on camp!!!) then HOME TO SUNBATHE again at 1pm then off to work again at 2pm.

AND CAMP PACKING is 99.99999% DONE YAY!!! Roll on 6am Monday morning the 4th Dec thats when they leave heading up to Auckland and towards Sandspit to catch the Ferry over to KAWAU ISLAND!!!!! (hope they have weather like the weather we are currently having!!!) They arrive back at 10pm Friday night of that week SO HE WILL BE KNACKERED!!!!!!!

Jaxx ya noodle OF COURSE I WILL do housework, like I did washing yesterday and TODAY and HAVE some on right now!!! And as per usual Friday's housework is done from 4pm - 5.30pm as I finish early on a Friday but have an appointment first then home!!! But its all those niggly add on jobs that have you running hither tither and yon!

Grabbed some more xmas pressies 50% kids books at Whitcoulls bought Samuel 6 books there so far!

I was good I went for a walk at 8pm just before sun went down AND still light enough to be seen by all!!!

SO RELAX Chris H no dramas here!

Have a good day tomorrow everyone.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment