Sunday, November 29, 2009

Could it BE?

I awoke through the night had a most unsettled night and have my period 13-14 days early WTF, a few months ago IT was a quite a bit early too!!! SO not impressed. SURELY I am too young to be starting Menopause 41? Oh well whatever will just have to cross that bridge when IT HAPPENS I suppose!


I had an ok day WENT for my walk yesterday!!! FINE no dramas had a lovely dinner Roast chicken kumara potatoes and veges, I have kumara instead of potatoes TO try and lessen the CARBS and have twice as many veges as ANYONE ELSE, BUT I had a piece of chocolate cake with chocolate butter icing and peaches and cream SANDWICHED inbetween ADMITTEDLY it was the smallest piece AND it WAS GOOD!


Got up this morning earlyish for a Sunday 7am showered and RAN down to neighbours (my best friend) to watch the Rugby SHE is the person we also VISIT for all our super YUMMY DINNERS like last night!!! (we all go down and have a shared dinner) I got the chook and kumara she supplied the potatoes and veges.

WATCHED the All BLacks YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAA score and thrashed the FRENCH, was a GREAT GAME , SCORE was very close to being at least 14 points MORE THOUGH! her house is on the roadside AND THE LANGUAGE and yelling when we watch RUGBY Gawd NOISE CONTROL must visit us surely one day!!!

Have sunbathed and DONE NOTHING ELSE blardy fantastic I SAY!!!!!!!!

Am ahead on things to do for the week and AM PLEASED CAMP IS TOTALLY PACKED FOR they go to KAWAU ISLAND Monday the 7th at 6.30am they leave Taupo!!! Then they don't arrive back until Friday the 11th at 10pm!!!! So hope they have awesome weather !!!!

In the week Samuel is at Camp I am working BUT hoping to have ONE AFTERNOON off (faints and whoops BET it doesn't happen though!), OUR XMAS tree stuff is out of the cupboards and will go up NEXT WEEKEND! DOnt believe in putting it up before Month of December YAY I have managed TO GET SOME awesome pressies this year for my son, FUN things (thanks to Chris H) books and Sports bags and smellies HE is getting harder and harder to BUY for though.

I am heading out for a walk after dinner again OR MAYBE as it is hot I will cook and prepare dinner and go walking whilst everyone is eating and then have mine when I get back THAT WAY should I need picking up FROM MY WALKING ROUTE I have a driver here who can come and rescue me!!!

Hope everyone has a good start too the week...

Ciao

3 comments:

  1. I would think you are far to young for the dreaded menopause!
    Fibroids can cause early bleeding too... and a few other things.
    If it keeps happening I'd get me insides checked out by the Dr mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fibroids.... number one reason I had to have a hysterectomy. I had severe bleeding every 16-19 days for 2 years before I got 'fixed'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah it is just your body not used to doing nothing for a day or two.... lol

    ReplyDelete