Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wind Walks and Well...

Still windy and YES true to my WORD 85% of my jobs for the week are DONE!!! yay yay yay I EVEN went for a walk at 8pm tonight as the sun was down and IT WAS COOL and very refreshing was really pleased with myself.

Tomorrow just have to buy a book in Whitcoulls sale and go to the BANK and I,m done!!! 100% of jobs done (so I can cruise for the rest of the week) THEN home to sunbathe!!!!

Chris H it is sort of isolated where I walk but loads of houses around and street lighting BUT not OVERLY lit if that makes sense at all and I AM AN imposing figure actually myself I WOULD NOT attack me IF I CAME across myself thats for sure I HAVE THAT FUCK OFF NODDY look and if you do mess with me YOU WONT GET up alive!!!!!

The kids at school loved my shared lunch today and cakes so that was another bonus AM heading off to bed at 10.30pm tonight I promised myself AS I GO TO BED far to late sometimes!!!!!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Still not safe.. I'm telling on you! lol I will email you my account today sometime....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you not doing any housework yeah right!!!!!

    ReplyDelete