Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wind Walks Whoopsies

It is hot stinkin muggy hot and WINDY here!!!!

No surprises THAT I washed like a demon FRIDAY NIGHT 5 loads!!! and was still hanging out washing and fluffing at 11pm at night I HUNG out all the sheets and underblankets and all my clothes had to go on 2 clothes horses and MY MAGIC over the door clothes hanger!!(will take a photo one day of it).... I finished work around 3pm so NOT TOOOOOOO BAD, came home FOLDED UNTOLD washing then ironed!!!! (as you do) so I didn't have to do anything TODAY!! and what have i done today SWEET FARK ALL!!! I got up at 7.30am had quick shower ran to the neighbours WATCHED the AB's and then came home and went out for a walk!!!!! IN THE HOT STINKY MUGGY AIR!!!




*********************IN this next paragraph THERE MAYBE TMI **********************

Read on at your own PERIL!!!










I am getting into my groove again with the walking so that is good am on 4km walks now so will do that for 8 -10 days then go to 5km walks and up the ante again and see how my FOOT holds out!!!!!! As for the WHOOPSIES when I go out walking I last 1.5 - 2km mark then I need to go to the toilet NOW I DONT mean WEE's AND IT ABSOLUTELY does my head in, I will go to the toilet when I get up and EVEN during the MORNING BEFORE I WALK sometimes once or twice SO WHY DO I NEED TO GO AGAIN!!!!!!! AND AS SOON as I get out on my walks at about the halfway mark I NEED TO GO!!!!! (and it fair gives me a headache!!!).

Jaxx personal trainer SAID TO HER ONCE, when you walk squeeze your buttocks in LIKE YOU have a $50 note between them and you dont want to drop it !!!!!!! WELL for all the squeezing and INNARD holding in I DO I SHOULD HAVE BLARDY FANTASTIC LEGS!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I was training for my first half marathon THE DOCTOR explained that constant walking loosens and MOVES along your BOWELS BUT GAWD SAKES man how many times must I GO IN A DAY currently anywhere between 2 - 5 times and more often than not on most days 3 times a day!!!!! SURELY I DONT EAT that much!!!!! ( I SHOULD on that statistic BE A FRIGGIN size 10 )


I have shopped and got loads of little pressies books and DVD's CD's and internet shopping (thanks Chris H), I have 2 small pressies to buy and I am done YAY FRIGGIN YAY!!!

I dont need gift wrap or tags and OUR tree will hopefully go up next weekend ANOTHER JOB DONE and dusted!!!!!

I have achieved alot of my list (that grew through the week) and ONCE Tuesday rolls in I will have completed 80% of the jobs on NEXT WEEKS LIST!!!!!! I have to have lists I AM A CHRONIC list maker and reshuffler and crosser outer!!! (hope that made sense!)

I hope I didn't gross too many people out!!!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. So... do you make sure you are walking near a public loo when the 'need' arises then? I do! Only I always need to wee! Some days I just don't take my piddle pill so I don't have to be on the look out for a loo all the time!
    There are virtually NONE in my suburb anyway. It's a pain in the butt... excuse the pun.
    But... I'm not doing any walking right now anyway... just don't want to!
    Bad I know.

    ReplyDelete