Tuesday, December 01, 2009

NO WALK BUGGER IT!!!!

Well mad at myself NO WALK tonight and WHY I HEAR YA!!!!!

I started work at 5.30am and finished at 8pm tonight WITH only 30 min lunch inbetween!!!

I AM OFFICIALLY KNACKERED today so didn't push myself to walk as I FEARED I MAY FAINT!! nah kidding I didn't go for a walk as I was too tired !!

Ended up at horror house of sick people!!! and then to school (I KNOW I KNOW) I shouldn't be dragging germs around hither tither schools in Taupo region are BEING HIT HARD I WARN yall now IT IS NASTY!!!!!!

I am feeling fine though I hear it can hit in 45 mins you can be fine at 5pm by 6pm COMATOSE DYING and whammo vomit and poop for miles!!!! NOOOIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEEE... NOT

I am however going early tomorrow morning attempting to head out for a walk to clear my head SO I HAD BETTER get to BED EH! BECAUSE I have another long day tomorrow and AM NOT KEEN ON Missing out on a 2nd day of walking have walked every day for nearly a month now.... (if you count the hot foot shuffle home and out again!!!) and have been regularly walking on and off for over 8 weeks infact have lost count so THATS EVEN BETTER!

ciao

Chris H sleep well
I may be raiding those little blue pills YET!

1 comment:

  1. STAY. AWAY. FROM. MY. PRETTY. BLUE. PILLS!!! dey are all mine.

    ReplyDelete