Monday, December 28, 2009

Dinner .....

We went out last night to some Fijian Indians for dinner the food WAS how would you say INTERESTING, not my cup of tea but very nice all the same and A LOVELY couple with a 2 1/2 year old (very energetic), THEY have no family here in NZ so are a bit lonely the man works with my Jason. (and his wife is sooooooo beautiful Dark beautiful) It was so nice not to have to cook and they spoiled us I took 2 bottles sparkling grape juice and some ROSES chocolate.

Today I am off walking soon (just waiting waiting waiting at the moment), THEN hopefully I will get time to spare and have coffee with Janine and Jaxx THEN I have an afternoon of work. (then I am working approx 1 - 2 hours daily until the family get back) doing maintainence things watering mostly nothing strenuous. WE HAVE HAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rain here for weeks IT IS getting very DRY and yuccccky when it does rain we will have flooding FOR SURE. I ams ooooo looking forward to 3rd Jan - 5th when we go away for a couple of days...

When we head over to the beach OHOPE I AM THINKING leaving early morning 3rd spending day with the family I work for then heading to Te Puke that afternoon (late afternoon) and staying with a friend on Sunday 3rd WE ARE GOING Kwang Chow a chinese smorgasbord restaurant IT IS DIVINE , GOING to Avatar the movie at Te Puke IT HAS 3D!!!! (Taupo cinema does not have 3D. Then on Monday I am going shopping at BAYFAIR (yay NEW PANTS I HOPE!!) Chen and Samuel will go to pools all morning and lunch etc over at the mall, THEN MONDAY night is MONSTER TRUCKS at Bayfair we are all going YAY!!!! Heading home Tuesday morning early before HEAT STARTS, CHEN starts back at language school Jan 6th so will be home 5th.

Was going to stay at OHOPE for a few days but it is close to $500 to stay in a unit AND I WOULD rather see everyone and use money for petrol and food instead of accommodation petrol and food!! I cant afford $1000 because IM sure it would get right up there (what with food petrol and shopping as well).

Is overcastish again THAT means when it BURNS off it is going to be stinking hot again POOPY!

Have a safe sunburn free day!

OHHHHH I may get in some sunbathing before work too SEEN as I have DONE THE IRONING!!! (boys are vacuuming and dusting this morning they didnt do it the other day!)

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Most of the people we played cricket with yesterday were Fijian Indians.. and such nice people too!
    I hope you enjoy your holidays, you deserve to, you work so much.

    ReplyDelete