Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GOLD GOLD GOLD busy who me NAH!!!





WELL 2 weeks ago I think, I got 22 more christmas decorations (30% off), today they had 50% off SO I got 26 more SO THERES ME nearly 50 extra and here are the photos IT LOOKS FAB BUT I NEED MORE THICK TINSEL!!!!! Before and AFTER notice the DIFFERENCE HELL YEAH BABY I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE IT!!!!

Went for my walk 45 mins FASTPACED and totally NOT ABLE to breathe at the end of it!!!!!!!

Showered and in town by 8.10am supermarket (PnS) PACKED got our few things in and out in 15 mins went to WW totally quiet in and out in 10 mins then around town getting last minute things (with my friend), I drove she ran in and out and around works well got lotto and BIG WED, came home 10.30am (so did really well ) UNLOADED all the groceries and goodies $250 later (although I get $180 back from all the others combined we divvy up the total ).

HAD ham salad buns, WENT BACK into town to get 2 things we forgot BUNS and BEER!!!!! Drop off a prescription for SON, put my employers RECYCLING bin and WHEELIE BIN away so as not to STAND OUT as were AWAY on holiday etc went to BANK and newspaper office HAD A COFFEE (trim latte decaf) 1 1/2 hours later BACK HOME Hot Sweaty and quite tired surprise surprise.

I have walked alot today just in town we parked several times and WALKED around to the stores we wanted and back to car TO UNLOAD!!!

Got home 1pm got changed sunbathed read a little and now just relaxing!!!YAY ME

1 comment:

  1. Your tree looks awesome, so pretty!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS CHICK.. much love from one tart to another!

    ReplyDelete