Sunday, December 27, 2009

Slightly overcast YAY ...

Awoke 6am AND rolled over and promptly went back to sleep, I AM knackered after yesterdays effort, so thought what the hey I AM sleeping in!!!! AND I DID.

Got up 7.15am waiting to pit stop and have (fingers crossed BECAUSE my friend is already at work now!!!!!) and I HAVE no emergency back up if I need picking up........ (cant wait for Samuel to learn to DRIVE!!!!!!)

We are doing lawn edges this morning in the cool BOYS are vacuuming and dusting I will do IRONING I DIDNT do it yesterday WHEN I GET BACK FROM A WALK!!!!! Will squeeze in more sunbathing OH RIGHT like I have toooooooooo I'm ON HOLIDAY LOOOVVVVVEEEEE IT!!!!

THEN..............................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................


I am off to the movies ohhhhhhhh DECISIONS Time travellers Wife or THE LOVELY BONES !!!!! THE LOVELY BONES!!!!! Boys might see Alvin and the Chipmunks WE are taking some time off to head over Te Puke way around 3rd - 5th Jan and spend some time with friends, WILL see AVATAR the movie in Te Puke's 3D movie theatre!!!! (TAUPO movie theatre isnt 3D YET) I also want to see Under the Mountain and Where the Wild Things Are (that was my all time favourite story as a child). My hardcover 35 year old book went to a niece WISH I HADN'T now I bought myself a $9 soft cover at Whitcoulls 50% Sale before xmas WRAPPED it for myself from myself!

RIGHT a WALK beckons as sun is breaking through overcast sky SO IT WILL be TOO DARN HOT SOON have a good day everyone AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

WELL no movies today I walked AND DID VERY WELL 5km in 48 mins THAT IS MORE LIKE IT and I finished by 9.30am was overcast BUT WINDY and coolish and got home WE DID EDGES and some gardening (I AM PROCRASTINATING and putting off the ironing GOD DAM IT!), I did some washing and have read watched TV, then SUNBATHED 20 mins a side NICE!!! Had a wee siesta too, RIGHT I WILL DO THE IRONING right NOW!!!! I am heading out to dinner we have been invited out tonight YAY no cooking!!!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Heading to Taupo tomorrow you about ???? will txt you later :-)

    ReplyDelete