Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A stunning DAY...............

SUPERB day I got up at 6am went for an hour walk (2 laps of the circuit I walk instead of 1 so I WAS pleased) took my language student to school they went on an out of town trip 7am - 6pm, did a few jobs in town before work at 9am went to school etc, SUNBATHED but only 20mins per side TOO DARN HOT!!!! then back to work until 11pm!!!! HAS been a long day HAVEN'T heard from Samuel so no news is good news!!!!! THE WEATHER is stunning and they will be thoroughly enjoying themselves at Kawau Island North of AUCKLAND!

Tomorrow WORK morning 9 - 1pm then sunbathe again then work 2pm until 7pm THEN MOVIES I still haven't seen Julie n Julia or My sisters Keeper I AM DETERMINED to see them both this WEEK!!! either WED night and Friday arvo or Friday arvo and Sat morning!!! ohhhhhhhh and Under the Mountain starts Thursday OH GOD THE DECISIONS.

Last night went and finished the last of my xmas shopping and WRAPPED all our pressies WHILST Samuel isnt here!!!!!!!!!! So he can't peek etc!!! YAY I am getting more organised and THAT MEANS more spare time to walk!!!!!

ROLL on the sun it is SOOOO NIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE SWIMMING in the lake here I come!!!! yay with my nicely tanned legs DOUBLE YAY!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Yay you - next week I will be doing morning walks when I have no kids to get ready for school. And great news that you have had no news about Samuel. When does your student leave????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi you better send me your address so I can send you that gun thingee for your son.
    Beautiful day here ... got out in the sun .. yahhoooooo.

    ReplyDelete