Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ticking off my list....

Awoke at 6.15am got up at 7am out the door at 7.30am walked for nearly an hour, THEN started on all my jobs, fridge inside and outside and under done, oven inside outside and under done, ALL CUPBOARDS done, Window tracks done vaccumming done dusting done just leaves inside windows and garage LAWNS being done now in the cool of the evening air, REALLY knackered but ACHEIVED ALOT!!!

Sunbathed too for 20 mins a side DID GROCERY shopping WHICH I HATE, and will have to shop again on Tuesday waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


WASHING done all sheets and I washed some blankets off me bed!! BEDS remade (WHICH I had left till late this afternoon BIG MISTAKE I WAS KNACKERED) I can feel a SNORE off happening tonight FOR SURE!!!!

So only other jobs is gardens a whip round and outside windows (just a hose off and squeegee wipe) and GARAGE!!!! yay friggin yay!!!

AM hoping to sunbathe again tomorrow CAN YA call 20 mins sunbathing I think not BUT oh well IT ALL COUNTS!!!

I am not walking tonight BUT will do a double lap again tomorrow morning I think I HAVE done enough today!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I had planned to do some housework today.. but didn't!
    I also thought about sunbathing... but it was too changeable to bother.
    Oh well... being brown isn't my main aim in life luckily! lol
    ONWARD...

    ReplyDelete