Friday, December 18, 2009

Work!

Well work went wellish meant to finish at 5.30pm on A THURS finished at 6pm missed the start of the BBQ WAS NOT A HAPPY CAMPER let my bosses know in no uncertain terms I WILL BE glad when they go away and I can have some time to myself and some peace!!!!!

Worked today until 5pm meant to finish at 2pm!!! Havent done me housework or my sheets or my Friday jobs and now WILL be working all weekend to catch up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM GOING to pull out the stove and fridge and pull EVERYTHING out of the kitchen cupboards and spring clean them THEN do the window tracks and inside of the windows, then sweep and do a quick tidy of the garage INBETWEEN doing my own housework and washing the sheets!!!!!!!!!! Next week Tues/wed will do the outside windows and gardens(gardens just need a quick spruce up) mow the lawns AND THEN ITS RELAX city!!!!!!!!

Have already emptied out the lads SCHOOL UNIFORM draw and tidied his clothes draws so he is sorted (school bag and stuff sorted for next year too). Uniforms half way there so nearly organised have got stationary and paid the school fees already so as NOT to start the year with a huge bill I have estimated just for fees(donation) and then tech fees and extra stuff SUMMER UNIFORM only and PE GEAR summer hat total cost $580 THIS does not include the WINTER uniform add another $300!!!!! WTF someone seriously needs to look at these uniform costs I MEAN why are they sooooooo damned expensive! WHICH means for me I HAVE TO take all the extra work hours thrown my way WHETHER I WANT to or not KINDA OF FUCKIN sucks but there ya have it!!!! AND I can use that as motivation to stomp through my walk tomorrow morning !!!

OHHHHHHHH did I mention I sunbathed! Well I will do that tomorrow too AM PLEASED with the brown base I am building up and on TUES will BUY some Piz Buin sun spray as I now want that dark olive bronzed sun look on my legs and arms etc!!!!!


I did however walk yesterday and THIS morning so felt good about that, AM going for a double walk tomorrow 2 laps of my morning route and then 1 lap at night of the same route!!!

I DID HOWEVER at work today sunbathe today whilst watching the kids, 30mins each side of lower legs only though. So suppose that counts towards the end result eh!

Hope everyone is relaxing I am up late CAUSE we have been playing CRIB!!! Samuel won one game and I won 2 games!!!! We also knocked out a couple of games of scrabble I want to GET up EARLY so I aren't walking in the heat or SUN!!!! LETS SEE whether or not I are up EARLY!!!!!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about school uniforms! Imagine having 2 in college uniforms, 2 in intermediate uniforms and 2 is primary uniforms... AT THE SAME TIME! No wonder we have been poor all our lives! At least now we only have two in uniforms! Grrrr.
    AND lets not even go near what shoes cost! And school trips. AND birthdays...bla bla bla. I wish sometimes I hadn't been so bloody fertile! Christ, I got two without even having to get pregnant. Pfffft.
    Hope you got lots of sunshine on ya legs today. I didn't! Watched some telly instead when we got home from shopping!

    ReplyDelete