Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And the heavens open!!! HooBLARDYyay...

Finally we had rain and it was GOOD rained on and off yesterday and ALL last night yay!!! I can breathe comfortably for the first time in ages!!! (sinus).

Had a lovely lunch yesterday with Janine and Jaxx and ALL of us forgot to take pictures DUH!!! never mind eh..

Am out the door soon to walk and hopefully into town early BEFORE it gets too hectic we got GIVEN a XMAS HAM and so far we have had ham steaks xmas morning brekkie, ham salad and new potatoes ham cheese and pineapple sandwiches (toasted), Last night HAM pasta TONIGHT with nearly the last of the ham HOMEMADE PIZZA I love XMAS HAM yummmmmmmoooo I just have to get the pizza bases and some lite chilly philly stuff.

Going to look at a sunbathing mat at Kathmandu today and some walking shoes at Smiths Sports Shoes! (I know the owners very well ) I want a pretty key ring holder that clips onto side of your handbag and you hang the keys off it SO you are not digging in your bag!!! MY old handbag I could clip the keys onto handle NEW handbag I cant waaaaaaa! Might post a photo or two later.

RIGHT WALK BECKONS yesterday made the mistake of walking later at about 8am TOO HOT the sun was breaking through and HUMIDITY was high and IT WAS AWFUL!!! So I got up earlier today so I can get out earlier ( and of course I cant go until I have been to the LOO!!!!) which hasn't happened yet been up 30 mins SO NOW I am going to do step ups I DID 300 step ups yesterday AND VOILA instant TOILET!!!! lol I have a front door step JUST one but it is wide and THE MOST DECENT height to really make you work hard!!! SO THATS ME my Gluteous Maximus was sore yesterday just from the 300 yesterday SURPRISED I CAN WALK today!!!!

OHHH FOR THE RAIN it is bliss RIGHT I AM OFF!!!! BIG MISTAKE waited until I could walk got 1km down rd HAD to scurry back to go to the toilet nothing major no mishaps THEN IT STARTED to RAIN and HEAVY so i did 300 step ups and thought fark it OUT I GO and I DID a very quick 3km walk!!! GOT SOAKED and have had shower THATS ME now into town.

Whatever you are doing have a good day.

Ciao

1 comment: