Thursday, December 17, 2009

WELL WELL WELL .....

We got to school early I flung me trailer on just in case AND YIP we used it SO BONUS!!!! With Samuel and I there AND ME ORGANISING as I do, we had knocked 90% down by 12 noon there was alot of lifting and alot of walking up 3 steps with boxes so GOT A GREAT workout!!!! I left and Samuel stayed until just after 1pm stacking desks and chairs!!! The teacher dropped him off and got to see me in my TOGS and my LOVELY LAVA LAVA (SARONG) nooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccceeeee haha CAUSE I GOT to sunbathe 20 mins a side WAS GREAT!!!!!!

The teacher was thrilled and SAID he could never have gotten through that MUCH on his own CONTRACTORS are itching to get into classrooms and start!!!!! Now all the TEACHER has to do is file and sort AND have a jolly good HUCK OUT he said LONG OVERDUE!!!! He said to Samuel infront of me YOUR MOTHER would have made a PERFECT Quartermaster or General in an ARMY she has exceptional organisational skills and can visualise how and where things need to go SAMUEL REPLIES "yeah she is soooooo like that at home SHE can whip a house into shape in 2 DAYS FLAT thats inside cupboards wardrobes and HOUSEWORK windows GARAGE THE WORKS", HE replied "I BET!!!!!" they laughed we all laughed!

IS beautiful DAY so now I am heading into town and then to WORK then I will join BBQ just after 5.30pm...........

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. YEP I can just picture you in a lava lava... Ha ha.. I wear one over me togs too!

    ReplyDelete