Sunday, December 06, 2009

6 MONTHS ........ and MY xmas tree!!!







Well the time has come SIX MONTHS since I have had my hair straightened and here is the photo of my hair....... I went to the hairdressers yesterday for a haircut pre xmas etc AND SHE said I will definately get 8 months out of it BEFORE the top up straighten SO THAT IS WAYYYYYYYYYYY COOL!!!!

Didnt walk wed thurs as RAINING and blurrrrrrkkkkkkkk and WORKED so hard this week was knackered HOWEVER I did walk a short walk Friday BUT yesterday went for a decent walk and AM JUST waiting on washing to finish then I wil be out the door for another walk AND THEN SOME SUNBATHING as NO sunbathing last week due to weather well not much sunbathing, got some in yesterday though, was nice .

Son is FULLY packed and ready even got 3/4 lunch ready for tomorrow just has to add water bottle and frozen yoghurt and sandwich!!!! Has had earlyish nights to bed and decent dinners IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO damned excited!!!!

Am off for awalk now and then I will sunbathe AND THEN I have IRONING oh yay!!!!

WALK done yay CLOUDING over and gonna RAIN STINK so no sunbathe BUT IRONING!!! oh well 2 out of 3 aint bad!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Cute tree. Bummer about the rain. We are getting our share tomorrow by the look of it.

    ReplyDelete