Wednesday, December 09, 2009

NO MOVIES waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well did another long walk and HAD MY SUNBATHE yip a whole 15 mins one side and 17 mins the other I AM A SUN GODDESS NOT!!!!!!!!

I finished work at 6.15pm and the movies started 6pm I MISSED IT !!!!! Blardy hell I AM DETERMINED to go BUT WHEN fark it!

I am finishing earlier tomorrow in the hope my friend and I will head out too dinner as I get Samuel back around 9.30pm - 10pm Friday and he will be shattered AND THEN all the WASHING I have too contend with!!!!! (ohhh yippee) (no seriously yipee).

MAYBE I could squeeze the movies in Thursday or Friday (oh shyte) I remembered I promised to go to a business launch on thursday of Year 7 students of a class I help out in ! I HAD BETTER GO they are expecting me its from 5.30pm till 7pm!! oh there goes thursday movies!BUGGER IT!

Was hot as last night BUT dew on the ground this morning when I went walking at 6.15am in fact alot of dew!!!!

Is nearly thursday already WHERE has all the week gone!!!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment