Monday, December 21, 2009

I feel like Santa at the moment........

Crossing things off my list all the time!!!

Only JOB left is GARDENS and thats tomorrows job every other job is done YAY.

I went to Farmers yesterday and they had BUY one item get one FREE!!! I got some beautiful plates, were $9.99 for one so two made them $5 each, Have to wrap them today and get one more pressie for my friend and thats me done.

When I have these 12 days off I will probably be BORED SHITLESS, IF I COULD be bothered I would re do our draws and wardrobes (I might or might not), could be a good inside job when its stinkin hot!!!

I have 2 more full days of work then the family I work for are away CAN'T come soon enough for me!!

I will start some ab work today and build it in somewhere and then just after xmas day will start the total gym JUST for my ARMS!!!! and doing my swiss ball and step up PRESS UPS, you lay on the swiss ball on your tummy and do press ups like that, or YOU put the step up form on the lowest level and do press ups on that I USED TO be able to do on a good day 50!!!!

I figure I have 6 weeks (well 5 and a bit now) until school goes back and want to see what difference I can make on my tummy and and arms!!! BUT like everything its finding the time and trying to fit it all in AND DO the exercise BEFORE it gets TOO DAM HOT and speaking of exercise I must get out the door and walk!!!!

Ohhhhh got some sunbathing in yesterday and WILL sunbathe again today....

Have a good day everyone.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. How come you have only 5 and a bit weeks to go till school?
    My kids start on Feb 4th... they get 7 bloody weeks holidays! Tooo long!
    Good luck with finding something to do.. now that all your jobs are done!

    ReplyDelete