Saturday, December 26, 2009

An awesome DAY yesterday......

THE DAY started off with food and when my friend got home we had HOMEMADE chicken liver bacon and port pate!crackers chips dip nuts cheeses, THEN the cooking of THE BIRD began (Turkey) stuffed with pinenut mushroom sausage meat stuffing , served with Roast baby kumara,parsnip,potatoe,pimpkin(buttercup ONLY), served with fresh garden beans, fresh asparagus gourgettes BABY carrots homemade gravy and CRANBERRY JELLY!!!!! I had 2 kumara 2 med potatoe halves, half parsnip small pumpkin whitemeat of turkey stuffing and HUGE AMOUNT of VEGES (greens), followed BY home made trifle and whipped cream YUMMO!!! I also had 12 mini snax crackers with PATE, 2 small handful chips and some dip, a small handful NUTS, 5 scorched ALMONDS I managed to drink 2 litres of WATER through the day!!!! I had 1 RTD, and I Franks sparkling lime and bitters SO I FEEL I didn't do too badly!!!

After our mammoth BREKKIE which I didn't have as much as the others had , we waited until my friend got home from work then the presents began, MY SON got spoiled as he does 6 BOOKS 2 CD's 2 DVD's Gear Bag toiletries a Hexbug (really cool it moves and changes direction to CLAPS)(CAT SPOOKED already!) and THE BESTEST PRESSIE(thanks to Chris H and Stew for picking up AND POSTING!) A NERF DART GUN SET totally boy related and THE MEN of the HOUSE had a BALL WITH IT!!!

I got a Beach Shade sunbathe thingy SOME walking socks (the real expensive ones I CHOOSE THEM 70% off that REBEL SPORT stuffed up the prices with!!!) BBQ fork prodder temp thing, Willie Apiata book, HAND CREAM (collagen Elastin one I helped my language student choose that!) and a gift goodie BASKET will add photos later!

I got up at 6am this morning and waited until 6.30am before I COULD WALK!!! TOTALLY PISSED OFF I walked 5km IN 1 HOUR and 30 MINS!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY NOT ON I can do at LEAST 8 - 9 m in that time FARKKK! and heres why.

A: my legs were sore and tight from last 2 days (GOOD), B: they were heavy and bloaty FROM YESTERDAYS EATING (NOT GOOD), C: I did one lap 1.8km and stopped for the third trip to the toilet!!! THEN I WAS determined to keep going and I DID I GOT 95% of the way around the 2nd LAP and HAD TO RING my friend at 7.15am as she was heading out to WORK, I MADE IT with nano seconds to spare!!! Now I am settling down on the PIT STOP problem, BUT this morning after being twice (TMI I KNOW) and having to call in home on the way around the first LAP I GO AGAIN, so I DO and I MARCHED straight back out and did A SHORT LAP got home 8am, 1 and a half hours 3 toilet stops BUT GLAD I perservered!!!! I KNOW output matches INPUT of food BUT GOD REALLY give me a break!!!!!!

I have tidied and am now heading out to sunbathe again BEFORE it gets STINKIN HOT AGAIN, and help my friends son LOAD a trailer up with old car parts for the DUMP so that will be my ARM workout for the day!!! DONE me cardio and legs!!!

I have a HUGE PILE of ironing WELL HUGE for my standards12 pillowcases, 3 pairs shorts, 3 casual pants, 5 t shirts 6 hankies3 singlets so NOT TOO BAD for all the washing I have been doing!!!!

SEE I TOLD yall I would be relaxing!!!! HA

Ciao

1 comment: