Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One more sleep THEN...............

No more getting up EARLY ..................I get my mornings back FOR WELL just about anything NOW I HEAR YA say WHAT FOR?
A: walking
B: gardening
C: cleaning
D: sunbathing
Will spring clean rooms again and draws and do inside of windows etc ALL before xmas day THEN WE CAN relax for 10 DAYS whilst the family I work for are away!!!! (bet I don't though)DOUBLE YAY I plan to walk ALOT and maybe even twice a day morning EARLY and night time say 8.30pm-9pm ish!!!
Got into some trousers I havent had on for 3 years SO AM wrapt with that,saves me having to buy some EH!

AND thats what I intend to do!!!!

Today I had 2 SHARED lunches AND ate a few bits n bobs of chocolatey things BUT not much, I walked 2 laps this morning of my route and I WENT for a quick walk tonight for 30 mins TO help shift some of the EXCESS eating!!! Pretty pleased with myself for doing that AND I am walking in the morning then off to school then SCHOOL ASSEMBLY then work THEN HOME!!!!!!!! YAY and I will squeeze in a night walk too!

Have wrapped and sorted all the teachers xmas pressies, and done all me cards!!!!!! so pleased with myself YAY AM finished all me jobs for the WEEK am pleased with that too!

I think however I have to work all DAY Thursday and most of SATURDAY NOT pleased about that!!!

Oh well headin off to nae nae's SEEN as I am up walking again in the morning!!

Ohhhhhh have managed some good sunbathing in the last few days AND cheated this morning by rubbing Dove Summer Glow into my lower legs AS I AM wearing a skirt tomorrow!!!!! and I rubbed some more in tonight SO WILL have BROWN as legs by tomorrow morning YAY!!!!!!!

AND on that note

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. OH shut up with all the walking you pain in the butt! I have done NONE lately at all! sniff sniff.
    Not that I really want to... it's too hot.
    Hope you got to see some sun... I can't be bothered today, it's a bit windy and cooler.

    ReplyDelete