Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blardy Nora....

4 and a half hours in town got there 8.30am got home 12.30!!!!!! TOWN is a right off.....

Went supermarket FIRST 10 mins max, got a few groceries for our pizzas tonight YUM, then lotto big wed etc!!! Then stopped at hairdressers booked appointment for my friend at 10am!! THEN INTO IT went to POST OFFICE no queue first in 5 mins flat out door then to ANZ about a 10 min wait nothing dramatic DONE, then to Health store for more Naturopathic drops for SINUS she makes them up for me, done into KATHMANDU WHAT A RIP OFF over inflated prices even on sale! had a browse around Whitcoulls spied some NICEEEEEEE presents for 2010 xmas and will get some next week CHEAP AS CHIPS and great little stocking filler gifty things YAY I am planning on being super mondo organised LIKE I USED TO BE!!! presents bought and DONE by JUNE normally, and approx$300 - $450 saved in Woolworths vouchers, Pak n Save vouchers and petrol vouchers!!about $130 each. Which is about $10 per week STARTING this week!

We looked at bag clips might have to moocha round at Bayfair for something, went into Smiths sport shoes saw some $240 sneakers and that was half price AND might get them next month or the month after!

HAD A much needed small piece of PLUM SHORTCAKE and yoghurt with a trim latte decaf, then stopped at warehouse then home!!!!! TRAFFIC ATROCIOUS!!! in and out of town, glad my jobs are done for the week and now I can relax and AS I TYPE I have just scoffed a whole bag of chips PLAIN and had a beer!!!! cause I didnt have lunch no wonder I was hungry!!! I should have had something more substansial at the coffee shop poopy!(PIGGY I ARE) and I dont care. BEER IS GOING TO MY HEAD!!! eekk nana nap beckons me thinks. Lads have gone to movies then library and I am going to movies tomorrow......

I HAVE OFFICIALLY run out of jobs I HAVE cleaned my handbag and cleaned my jewellery (I use baking soda an old tootbrush ) and rinse in hot soapy water!!! It is sparkling and super clean yay.

Still raining on and off I THINK I will go for a walk this evening just a ramble to wind down and compensate for the chippies and beer.

THATS all folks.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment