Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yip you got it...........

I was up EARLY 6am and out the door by 6.15am walking IT WAS BEAUTIFUL BUT for our beautiful days WE HAVE HAD 2 frosts YIP FRIGGIN FROSTS!!!!!! And this morning was freezing!!!

Had an awesome day at school yesterday got hugs from all THE CHILDREN I teacher Aide too and thank you's and I WILL MISS YOU, AND AM I GONNA be there teacher Aide next year (they mostly were year 7), after a long 2.5 hr assembly IT WAS OVER, and the Principal and Deputy Principal both asked me back for next year,so I AM THRILLED YAY!!

The Principal is a wonderful man and he spoke of a colleague lost to the school back in April a teacher that had taught at the school for 19 years!!!!! HE BROKE DOWN and it was soooooo sad to have to sit and watch, all the teachers were crying and his class IT WAS very emotional.

I was invited to an afterschool lunch BUT had to work!!!!! Man it was some spread too. AS I ALWAYS DO!!! nevermind NEXT YEAR I PLAN to be there with bells on.Today I am back at school helping some of the teachers MOVE CLASSROOMS they were given 48 hours notice FROM the contractors they ARE MOVING in to refurbish FUNDING was approved from MOE and well WHEN you have to move 15 years resources (as in one class and teacher THEY ACCUMULATE SOME SHYTE!!!)

Samuel and I are helping from 9 - 3 THEN we are off to a BBQ for the language school student and teachers are putting on a BBQ for the homestay families and hosts!!!! (nice no cooking dinner), BUT I WILL walk again tonight if I have to that will be dependant on how MUCH WALKING and liftng I do today BECAUSE all the gear I have to shift today is all in boxes that have to be walked out of one class and across half the school to the other class SO NICE WORK walking and lifting GOOD I NEED IT!!!!!, BUT after walking a thousand miles yesterday with messages, kids ,classes desks I didnt walk last night as I got home from work at 8.30pm and WAS KNACKERED!!

I wont get any sunbathing in today kinda pissed about that never mind I may stop for half and hour and just BUNG me lower legs in the sun 15 mins a side BETTER THAN nothing AS I SURE as hell DONT want the teachers to see ME IN MY TOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAYS IT STARTS TODAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. God you deserve a holiday! I feel guilty sitting in me house doing bugger all every day!
    Have fun today... holidays start!

    ReplyDelete