Thursday, December 31, 2009

END OF A YEAR!!!!!

And what a HIGH note to end it on!!! BOOTIFUL SKIES and A DECENT FROST(air temperature)that is!!!

PAY OFF a stunning day!!!!

I got up at 7am to be at work DOING 2 hours watering !!!!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOO want to win BIG WED or LOTTO and NOT HAVE TO WORK!!!! IN saying that there is a certain hypnotic quality in watering quite peaceful, AND the neighbours are kindly turning off LARGE back sprinkler so I dont have to contend with traffic and go BACK! THEY live on other side of town NOT HANDY when its bumper to bumper!!!!

GOT home 9.20 AND I HIT THE PAVEMENT did a very quick 5km and home again before 10.30am so that was GOOD AND IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO fresh here this morning that walking at 9.20am WAS NO PROBLEM and even getting home at 10.30am NOOOOOO PROBLEM!!!! Thought my legs would be stiff from yesterdays effort BUT NOPE so YAY!!! It was lovely to be out n about and Samuel was riding his bike alongside and it was nice SO NO EXCUSE not too walk,kids can BIKE!!!! or walk alongside or run as HE DOES then RUNS back and says come on come on!!! CHEEKY BLIGHTER!

JUST purchased a BREVILLE JUICER off TM and its in ROTORUA for pick up SO MAYBE JAXX if your reading this PWETTY PLEASE could you pick up OR I WILL GET JAMES TO!!!

YAY I have been sooooooooooo TRYING hard to get one for months and now I scored a good priced one too they are $200 and you can get them new for around $160-$150(in sales) BUT they aren't worth that so $60 is a GREAT SCORE!!!

EVERYONE whatever you are doing today tonight be safe and just relax!!

SEE YALL tomorrow and YES I WILL be up EARLY walking and watering (I have a cunning plan) I will go to work and put on little sprinklers first where the large sprinkler doesn't reach and walk for 45 mins - 60 mins around their block and pathways then come back and HANDWATER then put on backyard sprinkler and IM A DONE BURGER!!!! (EXCITING MUCH!)

I have spaghetti and meatballs in crockpot already AND have garlic bread to go with it! I am a clever girl at times I am now sunbathing AND THEN ITS A CARD GAME feast we are playing CRIB, POKER, CANASTA, and THEN LAST CARD!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment