Friday, January 01, 2010

STUNNING just STUNNING!!!

Welcome into the NEW YEAR.

We played cards all night 500, Ucher(sp), Canasta, Poker, Crib!!!! THEN at 11.30pm ventured into town to get chocolate icecream sundaes, and WATCH the fireworks home at 12.10am and I PUT my electric blanket on AS IT WAS freezing down here just 30 mins to take chill off AS I WAS FROZEN to the bone!

SOOKY EH!

Slept until 6.15am alarm went off I got up and headed over to do the watering got there at 6.45am put first of sprinklers on and then hit the lakefront TAUPO LAKEFRONT 7am FREEZING but stunning alot of sleepy peoples, AND ALOT of people walking running with prams dogs others etc KINDA nice NOT ONE COP TO BE SEEN!!! Finished 5km by 7.48am SO very good! Then back to change next lot of sprinklers have been watching old re runs of Intrepid Journeys VERY COOL saw John Tamahere journey Thrus morn and Suzanne Paul journey this morning, BLINKIN funny as!

Home by 9.30am SUNBATHED 30 mins each side NOW IM onto just my lower legs only AS THEY SEEM to be the hardest area to BROWN UP if you know what I mean by that, THEY are just lighter than the rest and in some parts CAUSE I HAVE muscular fatty calves!!!! pale by comparison to my BROWN UPPER LEGS!!! crazy I know!

PLAYED CRIB, and 500 again and scrabble now boys have gone to Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 I HAVE HAD a MUCH needed shower TOTAL BODY LOOFAH and moisturise and FEEL FANTASTIC!!!!

SO having a great day .....

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment