Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WHAT AM I ?

I AM A DORK!!!!!


for the last 3 weeks including this week I have been walking 12km and 14km distances and ACCORDING TO THE CHART I should be walking 8km and 10km then 3 x 8km and 1 x 12km then its ONLY 10km walks during week and 12km 14km 16km 18km and 20km respectively LESSON: LOOK AT CHART!!!!!!!!!!! GAWD IM A DORK!!!!!!!


BUT on a much better note I walked 8km this morning WAS EASY PEASY when ya think ya was doing a 12km and only have to do 8km!!!!!! ha

AND on an even better note go to http://www.theproteinbakery.co.nz/ for THE MOST YUMMY high protein cookies!!! GINGER SPICE DIVINE GRAB n GO muesli type cookie amazing!!!! AND CHOCOLATE BROWNIE AND there is a raspberry and white chocolate one!!!!!! AND Chocolate chip AND double CHOC CHIP and MOCCACHINO!!!! of course I cant have any of the CHOCOLATE ONES !!! but moccachino sounds nice and the ginger spice one IS DIVINE I LOVE IT! NOT CHEAP though supermarket has them at between $3 - $5 PER COOKIE!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment