Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Best intentions....

YIP I am NOT WALKING my language student was up LATE 2 nights ago very late I growled at him at midnight and at 2am!!! SO last night he is in bed 7.30pm CAUSE HE IS TIRED!!!! I said PLEASE DO NOT WAKE ME UP in the night (I get super mondo CRABBY), so at 2.30am his light is on CAUSE HE CANT SLEEP SURPRISE, then he has bathroom and toilet light on at 4.30am!!!!! FARK I AM CRABBY AS HELL and switched off alarm and am NOW trying to get the MOJO to get out walking!! DAM IT....

I HATE BEING woken when I am asleep BECAUSE I HAVE such problems with my sleep I feel drained headachy and bitchy as hell I told him I AM NOT HAPPY he has to sort out his SLEEPING and NOT BE STUDYING until 2am!!!! and he should have done his study through the weekend on friday night saturday and sunday (god they are idiots at times!) blardy ridiculous. This isn't the first time he has rudely awoken us through the night is about the 4th time so is wearing a TAD thin.


RANT over I am now going to have breakfast becasue I am sooooo tired I can feel a crap day of food coming so need to CARB LOAD to combat tiredness AM GOING To walk at 9am probably THEN IT WILL BE stinking friggin hot and I will be MORE CRABBY, WELL at least I CAN STOMP around my walk!

I HOPE everyone is having a BETTER start than me!

UPDATED I went for me walk at 9.40am!!!! needed rescuing at 10.20am AND BACK OUT walking at 10.30am finished 11.40am 12km 1hr 50 mins LAST 2km a bit tight in calves BUT alright coolish for 8km, 8km-10km mark warmish, 10km-12km mark BLOODY WARM me arrived to pick up point HUFFING and redfaced and SWEATY AS!!!!!!!! blurk have come home had tuna salad sammies fruit and SHOWER AND THAT IS ALL I have done today!!!! now off to work.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment