Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Overcast BUT....

no flippin rain, WE GOT 10 seconds of RAIN I KID YOU NOT!!!!! WTF 10 seconds I can pee longer than 15 seconds!

Another good day yesterday NO DAIRY until dinner time I FORGOT EASY really, we had chicken burritos I use iceberg lettuce to wrap mine in the others get proper wraps AND I added carrot tomatoe avocado cucumber chicken and fancy lettuce leaves a sprinkling of and pepper than slopped sourcream on them both!!! I got to the second one and WENT OH POPPY half way through and ALL LAST NIGHT I HAD WIND and tummy ache!!! and yet HAD BEEN fine during the day so there ya go, I ALSO only went to the toilet ONCE yesterday in the morning THIS IS SIGNIFIGANT for me.

Another SYMPTOM I have noticed EASED OFF is my SINUS for the last 3 nights I have been breathing easier in BED at night no problems I normally SNORE on and off, WAKE up with dry nose and dry mouth or blocked nose, but nothing for the last 3 mornings so THATS HELPING and it means I am sleeping better ALTHOUGH last night I got up to the toilet 3 times to wee!!! (I had about I think 2.5 litres of water through the day) I had more than I normally do as it was so hot and muggy BUT EVEN THOUGH I awoke to go to the toilet I went back to sleep immediately and I AM NOT TIRED THIS MORNING (3rd time up was 6am though my ususal wake up time).

SO up I got and went for an 8km walk I have to do 3 days in a row (tues/wed/thurs) as I am away this weekend in Turangi (southern end of Lake Tuapo) with sons Karate!!

I will endeavour to do a 10km walk on either SAT/SUN down in Turangi BUT AM NOT KEEN as I dont know the distances or routes to walk AND THERE certainly isnt easy access to public toilets there INFACT there are only one set of public TOILETS right in centre of town opposite BP there is of course toilets at the hall and toilets at the PETROL stations and where they are training I suppose I could walk around the local school fields which is nearby and just keep going for 1hr 40 mins around the fields (BORING)!!! also alot of dogs down that way, when he is at karate training is for 5 hours both days but we have to leave at 7.45am to head down there and wont get home until 3.30pm - 4pm also Sunday is the AGM and we are staying for that and FOR a LATE LUNCH after that.

I suppose I could walk at night when I get back and when it has cooled down but not keen on that either 1hr 4o mins in the dark!

I got stationary for college yesterday only $22 so that was good BUT Warehouse had all the books bar one I had to go to Warehouse Stationary for it THEN I GET HOME and find I have forgotten a book off the list!!!!

Well have grocery shopping to do and ONE exercise book to get THAT I inadvertently forgot yesterday. Then work so I had better GET TO IT!!

Have a great day.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment