Monday, January 18, 2010

Glorious rain....

I DONT EVEN CARE that it WOKE ME UP!!!! We had heavy rain and we need it INFACT we need a week of heavy rain at least, still hot but at least it rained.

Had a good day food wise yesterday had nothing dairy no chocolate so I will see how today goes I have had cereal with fruit juice (no milk used to have trim milk though), poached egg and sliced tomatoe on multigrain toast (1 piece ) with hummus on it instead of margy! And I normally have that every morning anyhow but with milk and margy and for morning tea I normally have yoghurt and piece of fruit.

Am having ham salad sandwich for lunch and have got fruit to take too work nectarine, peach, and banana and kiwifruit alot of fruit I know BUT its better than junk or nothing.

In fact I am good at eating fruit and I drink at least 2 - 2.5 litres(max) a day of water WELL 2 litre minimum and no more than 2.5 litres a day.

It is my friend Sues birthday today she has ordered fish n chips for dinner, BUT I AM having Chicken breast burger with salad so at least thats something! eh for pudding they are having chocolate cream puffs I am having whip it fruju !

Am off to work soon and will work at least a 9hr day if not 10 hrs! So no sunbathing no lounging and no relaxing !

Have a great day everyone.

Ciao.

1 comment: