Thursday, January 28, 2010

OK NO WALKING..........

DR MASON (thats me) knew what it was BUT ok had to have it clarified from QUACK!!! I have torn the fibres from muscle to ligament NOT SERIOUS but must elevate ICE and rest and NO walking until MONDAY poopy bugger it BUT as he said the MORE PATIENT I am and take the recovery properly the less damage I can do!!!! so as the 2 days and 3 day rest times came about it was ok but walking consecutive days doesn't help!! NOT bad $16.50 and got some diclofenac ALWAYS comes in handy for some things!!!! AND as he pointed out it pays to GET ANY TWINGE looked at for SHEER peace of mind AND ALSO TO KNOW you ARENT DOING MORE DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

SO well I had my alarm on at 5am this morning and walked !!!! HA stoopid I know did 8km and OF course by the time I got to doctors IT WAS Severly tender!!! and why do DOCTORS cold fingers on ya skin and THEN THEY SAY does that HURT AS THEY PRESS IN!!!!!! made me jump off the bed literally.

Now am into town to grocery shop and then bank and then home then UNIFORM!!and then we are going to Rotorua in the afternoon to have dinner with my best friends SON!!! yay I am going to ice calve WHEN I get home from groceries and then AFTER UNIFORM and then over in ROTORUA when I are having dinner and been waited on YAY.....

SO see I am resting pfffffttttttt I know its a Clayton rest BUT SHYTE doctors come on WHO is going to do all the other stuff JOHNNY NOBODY!!!!!

Right out the door and yay I have 4 and a half days OFF!!!

If I cant walk I will GARDEN INSTEAD and IF ITS RAINING I will still garden!!!!!!!!!!!

Have an awesome day!!!

Ciao

p.s see IM GUTTERED I CANT WALK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment