Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blustery overcast and icky......

although the above conditions are what we have awoken too, it is relatively warm!!!!!

Son had friend over for sleep over and they were in bed quiet by 11.45pm so no DRAMAS there.

I was very good at dinner I had EXTRA green vegetables, 2 med pieces of kumara 1 piece of pumpkin SO I wouldnt eat potatoes and some PORK!!!!!!! Pudding was rhubarb crumble everyone else had cream and icecream BUT NOT ME!!!! kinda tasteless but it was very nice all the same!

HAD a great sleep and know that my eating is fine because A: IM NOT TIRED and craving things when your body is tired it CRAVES for sure!

Todays agenda IRONING a weeks worth (which for me ISNT MUCH actually only about 30 items some of that is pillowcases and some is trousers rest is shirts and singlets tops (mine) ).

I AM SO ITCHING to walk but AM NOT until tomorrow morning and then it will only be a 10km walk and I will se how I fair I will be severly pissed if I have to have more downtime but there ya have it, IN saying that it has felt good and NO TWINGES aches or otherwise no tightness, so IT MUST be nearly there I may even not go until Tuesday morning maybe whats one more day eh? BUT when I went into town yesterday EVERY man and there dog was out walking EARLY darn it ........

Have a good relaxing day. (because the madness starts soon WITH SCHOOL rush!)

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment