Saturday, January 23, 2010

A late post I know....

Got up super mondo early went for a 10km walk and then OFF TO TURANGI for karate spent 3 hrs at first training session then break for lunch then 2hr afternoon training, ONLY brown and black belts VERY INTENSE and very physical, one mucho tired boy THEN he has to turn around and do it all again tomorrow. Got rained on a few times whilst walking THEN NO RAIN after that, got WASHING DRY!WTF...... I KNOW tinny eh.

Had a scrummy tea shephards pie with no cheese on potatoe for me, and train smash pudding with no cream or ice cream!!!

Am off to bed now quite tired, AND have to be up at 7am tomorrow to be in TURANGI ready to train at 9am SO we leave here at 8am, 35 min travel then 20 min warm up BEFORE pre training warm up and then 2hr training then KARATE AGM and lunch.

Having chicken casserole tomorrow for dinner have it all ready to chuck in crockpot in the morning so I dont have to stress when I get home etc. THATS what I did with the shephards pie I cook the filling all day in the crockpot and then just boil the potatoes for the topping and put it all together and then in the oven, how easy is THAT!

Had an ok day hope everyone else did!

Ciao

1 comment: