Monday, January 11, 2010

BIG RAIN yay..................

We had huge rain in the night and for the first time in ages I have woken BEING able to breathe through both nostrils!!! hence a good sleep IF you count the rain (HEAVY) waking me because of the sound on the roof!!!!

Was nice to lie in got up ( 7.45am) I dont start work until 10am but will work until 5.30pm, I am timing my walks so I just do a 10km on a tues then a 10km thurs then the 12/14/16/18/20km on a weekend day so I have emergency pick up if required!!!! or might do 10km wed 10km fri and big walk sundays NOT sure yet but know this that getting down to the nitty gritty end of walking is TIRING! I lounged around yesterday after sunbathing and had a nana snooze on the armchair a lazyboy type recliner with my legs up on pillows as they were extra tired (I was in my lava lava (sarong)) must of been a beautiful sight! NOT!

Had a lovely dinner did dishes immediately I am one of those rinse stack dishes as I go and then wash them straight after dinner (samuel puts them away), and then everyone can relax.

RIGHT onward...

Ciao

1 comment: