Wednesday, January 06, 2010

NO WALK YET too hot....

I forgot to say I got SUNBURNT whilst away MY RUDDY HEAD of all things!!!!

I got up early to WATER at employers house they are home this SATURDAY!! yay and boo all at the same time!

I then did some things in town THEN I chatted to another blogger on the phone !!! AND I MUST say Chris you don't sound like what I imagined!! lol (in a good way mind). (I dont know what I was imagining though!! haha)

THEN I CAME HOME and made a shopping list for GROCERIES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I didnt shop before I went and should have CAUSE I NEEDED HEAPS!!!!! so at least thats done ...


I HAVE meatballs in crockpot and I HAVENT BEEN WALKING will have to go tonight NOW POOPY!!!

I aren't sunbathing for at least 2 more days AS I GOT LOADS of sun whilst away!!!

I didn't want to get up this morning BUT forced myself too!! had resonable sleep once I got to bed!!!!!

HAD yummy rice crackers cottage cheese hummus and sald for lunch with shaved ham, then fruit and a herbal tea !!!

AM now going to play cards and blob UNTIL DINNER!!!!!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. WEll thanks! You didn't sound like I expected either! Weird how we 'imagine' someone will sound... I hope you weren't expecting prim and proper! pfffffft as if!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to catch up and enjoy your last few days off :-)

    ReplyDelete