Friday, January 29, 2010

I might not be walking....

BUT WOKE up at 5.45am!!!!!!!!!! ye gads .

Had a lovely dinner had chilli roasted lamb, orzo rice with sundried tomatoes and olives, fresh garden salad with just cucumber and truss tomatoes homemade potatoe salad, WAS DIVINE I didn't have to do a thing. BUT I DID however rinse and stack the dishes and clear the TABLE!

Drive over was hairy scary ELECTRICAL STORMS all around the Taupo area and we were driving right into it then get onto the other side of RAINBOW MOUNTAIN and blue skies coming home same thing HUGE THUNDER LIGHTNING all around us .......

AM up early to do grocery shopping (more) and to try and beat crowds into town! Then I have coffee with a friend and son is away all day at his friends I got too sunbathe yesterday and I am going to sunbathe again today!!!!

LEG IS FINE I iced it after uniforms (which went really well ), iced it IN ROTORUA whilst waiting for dinner and I have been rubbing "Arnica Symphytum" into it which is specifically formulated for LIGAMENT and muscle damage!!! I used it WHEN I WRECKED my right foot and ankle with major ligament damage! IN fact can't feel anything this morning.

Tummy and toilet ISSUES FINE more than fine IT IS GREAT, I am SLEEPING THROUGH the night NOT WAKING at all SO I AM THRILLED! My nose is clear and I am able to breathe fine for the first time in LIKE ohhhhhhh 20 years PLUS!!!!!!! I am still only once a day toileting (TMI) I know but I am amazed, THAT my naturopath and or doctor have never HINTED at IBS and only after GOOGLING it and then getting information on it and digesting it (for the want of a better term!), IT SEEMS to be working, I am now in the process of weaning my son OF DAIRY it is HARD THOUGH!!!!! for him there are alot of foods he cant eat,although he doesnt DRINK MILK he does have cheese yoghurt and puddings when he can (I dont cook that many puddings!)WILL LOOK at Easi Yo yoghurts and see if they do a soy one! he DOESNT have toilet issues BUT DEFINATELY like me has nose and breathing issues and of course the ASTHMA! And given I am doing so well I may not try SO GOOD, a sI dont want to undo the good I am doing! (I may leave it another week or two so thats ONE MONTH my body and insides have been rested from toxicity and inflammation).

Alright folks I am showered and dressed and SUPERMARKET here I come!!!!!! Then home before traffic and crowds start!
AND THATS only because I have been awake since 5.45am!

Have a good day everyone.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment