Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh and how it RAINED... STAN WALKER (YAY)

WELL it has BUCKETED down and blardy great too, HOWEVER ground was so DAM hard the run off was incredible HAD MINOR flooding issues in back yard which slopes onto a cobblestone area NEAR our ranch slider (lounge), did however get 2 loads washing 3/4 dry finished them off in drier! (hung out on clothes horses under cover) and the light things on the over the DOOR HANGER. . THE HUMIDITY 100% im sure the sticky FACTOR 500% .


*************STAN WALKER IS COMING TO TAUPO**********************



Feb 5th Friday night 6pm at the ampitheatre tickets are only $22.50 YAY YAY YAY got our tickets yesterday!



Did all our jobs yesterday dinner at 6.30pm GUESTS cancelled at 6pm (was I pissy OH JUST A BIT), they had a valid reason but I had all this extra food I froze the muffins the boys made a resonable dent in the meatballs and WELL 2 of the 3 garlic breads was eaten, I ATE less than normal and HAD NO DAIRY all day and ONLY WENT TO THE TOILET ONCE!!! I did have a trim latte with soy milk WAS OK (just), I have looked at vitasoy site and sanitarium at dairy alternatives and the soy trim from vitasoy looks like the one so far so at end of NEXT WEEK I am going to give it a try! SLEPT great nose clear and breathing therough both nostrils still.(perhaps the rain washed all the dust and pollen away!) Plans today work soon (9am) then home to rest I am pooped FUNNY THAT, at least I dont have to do housework! its done, I may squeeze in another walk this afternoon I will see how my legs hold out!

Have a great day whatever you are doing.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. If you're trying vitasoy for the first time go for Vitasoy Soy Milky (comes in lite or full fat)- tastes most like dairy on the market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain... we havn't had too much here... and I was so looking forward to a thunder storm and it didn't happen! Pffffft.

    ReplyDelete