Saturday, January 30, 2010

Up an AT EM.........

awake at 6.30am A STUNNER HERE and BRIGHT holy the sun was streaming in!!!!

We have done an hour gardening already I have been to town already!!!! and got cheap BBQ meats to replace the stuff we had last night YUMMO having Roast Pork for dinner tonight and all the trimmings!!!! I will monitor WHAT I EAT though I have bought BABY KUMARA yummmmmmm to have whole instead of potatoes (I will have one half a potatoe though), and parsnip pumpkin and fresh beans and asparagus, AND I WILL limit my intake.

WE are now doing 30 mins more gardening THEN I AM SUNBATHING and then I will ice my left calve and THATS IT A REALLY SLOBBY DAY ahead.(I am putting ice on my leg about 3 times a day and then rubbing Arnica into it I take the pain relief in the morning I can take some at night too BUT havent).

My leg is fine BUT I AM not going walking until Monday morning AND I TELL YA it is sooooo friggin hard because the last 2 mornings HAVE BEEN PREFECT walking mornings cool clear and crisp BUGGER IT!!!! ohh well preventative now is paramount to recovery, I have been doing my ab stuff though and IT IS ALL GOOD.

It has been 13 days since NO DAIRY and I tell ya it feels fantastic!!!!!!!! I can't believe how well I am sleeping and breathing it is sooooo cool! I am wrapt with my turnaround of misfortune and SURPRISED at how quickly MY BODY has adjusted and healed AND I CAN honestly tell you any cravings that I have had to indulge have diminished markedly (I mean the always hungry symptoms! and working through those) and although I eat loads of fruit I was never full NOW I feel fine with what I eat, and I dont feel hungry I am going to start son off on the no dairy PROPERLY from Monday!!!!

What yall are doing this long weekend HAVE a nice time.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. gah! i WISH i had a long weekend! i have so much stuff going on with family and friends this weekend that it will be monday morning before i know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That long piece of fabric is a cover for the bookcase ya dork! And it didn't come like that, I had to join the red/white and blue bits together! It's a cloudy day here and much cooler today, thank god! I am over being so hot.

    ReplyDelete