Sunday, January 24, 2010

Home again home again....

jiggity jig like BIG FAT PIGS!

Well training over AGM over and next squad training could be Whanganui or New Plymouth!, I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE New Plymouth! love it AND I COULD do some killer walks down there yay!


AND have spoken to our DOJO trainer about BBQ fundraising to keep costs down AS IT GETS too darn expensive travel accommodation and food costs the training is Feb 28th OR March 6th so less than one month after school starts and thats harsh! but oh well thats how it has to be eh!

Is warm on and off am contemplating laying in the sun BUT not sure!!!! is overcastish and clouding over and well I guess im talking myself out of it NOW! the sun comes and goes in patches no signifigant length of time the sun is out for so mmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh well means I can internet browse (shopping / info gathering).

I may get next Thurs arvo, Friday/Saturday/Sunday and most of Monday off so thats nice, then I bet I will have to work like hell to play catch up!

Another week nearly over and school will be starting soon.

Thats has to be a cherry thought for some at least.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. School! YES YES YES!
    How many sleeps??? Ummmmm me thinks about 12!
    I can hardly wait! I am so over the holidays, 7 weeks is too bloody long.

    ReplyDelete