Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Sun Surf Sand booooooooootiful

What a lovely 3 days and 2 nights we had, hung out washing HIT the road, 7.15am had MD for brekkie at Rotorua, got to Whakatane QUICK SUPERMARKET shop, then Ohope here we come!!!

KIDS ECSTATIC to see us, arrived 10.15am spetn 3 hours in the SURF!!!!!HAD 3 SWIMS yes 3 SWIMS most unusual for me made sandcastles PLAYED beach cricket, frisbees and cosmic catch. HAD LUNCH then went to the swimming pool AS SHARKS in the water and went hydrosliding UP and DOWN 30 stairs 30 TIMES!!!!!! WAS KNACKERED but good fun!!!!

STAYED for dinner wasn't going to BUT KIDS insisted ( and I cant resist puppy eyes).....

Arrived Te Puke 8.45pm had supper and played CARDS 4 hand CRIB and loads of fun. BED LATE but up EARLY a 5km walk (yay me) and off to BAYFAIR.

You will be proud of me Chris H I SHOPPED !!!! got xmas decorations, a nice top and 2 pairs pants which had to be altered in the back to be made smaller) (and some tops I took up to be made smaller too!!!) my sister in law isnt flash at sewing BUT IT SURE HELPED!!! and some xmas lights for a friend for her birthday, Had early lunch BUNS nothing FLASH BECAUSE we went to Kwang Chow smorgasboard in Mt Maunganui LOVELY!!! ate a resonable amount but had tummy ache and felt ill through dinner 6 trips to the ruddy toilet!!!! WTF felt faint sweaty hot blurk!!!!!

Went to Monster cars afterwards and that was mediocre! Stayed with my friend on Oceanbeachview Rd played more cards went to bed at 11pm.

Got up this morning WALKED 8km ( and no toilet dramas from last night BODY obviously empty!!!!) from 6.45am until 8.10am so GOOD TIME was a good walk in the shade then by 8.10am sun coming around and getting too hot SO PLEASED with myself, WENT TO MOVIES in Te Puke 10am "Avatar" at the Bays only 3D DIGITAL cinema FANBLARDYTASTIC!!!!! (expensive but fantastic) had lunch ham salad buns, SAW friends whilst sitting in shade of carpark eating had lunch with them headed off to Rotorua got there at 3pm went to Warehouse bought WATER !!!!

PICKED up a Breville Juicer I won off trade me FANTASTIC trade really pleased with myself! saw my 4 god daughters and their parents stayed for a couple of hours, they had the most gorgeous PUPPY a Shiastu(sp) miniature bloody cute as no bigger than a shoe!!!

Called in to see JAxx and David and kids didnt leave until after 8pm GOT BK for dinner and got home at 10PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A ROAD TRIP!!!!! in 60 mins we unpacked car and PUT everything away THANK GOD we tidied house and cleaned before we left!!!!! put on 1 of 2 loads of washing!!!!(oh joy more ironing!!!) I folded and put away washing from before we went! I IRONED what was in that washing pile Samuel put away gear and dishes that we had done before we left! and THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLAD to have had 3 days away GLAD to catch up with everyone BUT GLAD to be home too!!!!!

NOW FOLKS I AM OFF TO NAE NAE's ohhhhhhhh and I will walk tomorrow early but only a 3km walk !!!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. I was going to try and organise a mini blogger meet up here anyway!
    But.. I think it should be a bit later on, once everyone is home from holidays etc?

    ReplyDelete